Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lunch with Daddy

The kids and I often call Daddy at work and ask if we can come have lunch with him.  They love getting to see him during the day, and he enjoys the break.  We run by and pick him up with our lunches and head over to our church, which happens to be about 2 minutes away.  It has a great pond, and porch to sit on and eat lunch.  We headed up there earlier this week, since the weather was so great.  




Rowan has just started saying cheese, whenever she sees the camera.  I love that her hair is long enough to put in pig tails.  I think she looks so stinkin' cute.  Thanks Daddy for a break in our day and a nice lunch outside.  We will be very sad when your office moves, but hopefully we can find another great park.

1 comment:

Donnell Days said...

Oh my goodness...I LOVE Rowan's pig tails...SO CUTE!! Love your new header pic too! :)